[ZendTo] Re: unconditional use of stripslashes, missing backslashes.

Joerg Streibhardt eljoest+lists at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:05:54 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

I'll do my best to check the source. Though I'm not aware of a
dedicated software for an audit.

Could you please replace the calls to stripslashes by a call to
something else, say a global method

zendToParamPrepare($value) {
  return get_magic_quotes_gpc()?stripslashes($value):$value;
}

called as "$paramValue = zendToParamPrepare($_GET['something']);"

This way it'll keep working just fine on systems with magic quotes enabled.

Cheers
Jörg