[ZendTo] Re: unconditional use of stripslashes, missing backslashes.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Feb 3 17:10:32 GMT 2012

How often do people need to put in backslashes? Versus the danger of
missing an instance of escaping-based injection because of not removing
them? I would personally prefer to play safe.

If we can *guarantee* that it won't lessen security *at all*, then we
can not remove all backslashes.

Jules.