[ZendTo] Syntax Highlighting for .conf files with Notepad++?

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Fri Feb 3 17:07:41 GMT 2012

I am looking to make some customizations for my install and would prefer
not to have to use vi from a ssh session.  I have Notepad++ setup as the
default editor.  It does a great job with syntax highlighting for
recognized file extensions, however when I open the zendto.conf file,
there is not syntax highlighting performed.  When I use vi from an ssh
session, it does perform syntax highlighting on zendto.conf.

If I wanted to modify Notepad++ to recognize the zendto.conf file with a
particular language (to benefit from syntax highlighting), what would it
be?

Thanks,
Marlon