[ZendTo] Re: Customize Zendto to add logos and Customize text.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 2 13:34:18 GMT 2012

Many thanks for the kind comments! Much appreciated, as always.

All the things you need to edit to re-write the user interface
completely are in 3 places.
1. config/zendto.conf -- This defines all the strings, and is used to
replace the logo artwork.
2. templates/* -- This is the HTML for the entire user-interface, held
totally separate from any of the code in order to make customisations
easier. You can totally rewrite the look and feel of the site without
editing any code at all.
3. www/css/local.css -- This is where to put your own CSS modifications.

As long as you stick to those 3 places, all your changes will be
untouched by ZendTo upgrades.