[ZendTo] Re: Fwd: SweetCaptcha, Please support ZendTo

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 26 10:26:18 BST 2012

I had a go with SweetCaptcha. 2 problems:
1. Out of about 10 or 15 tries, it offered me exactly the same quiz at
least twice (put the dress on the hanger).
2. It is not *at all* accessible to users who cannot see or use a mouse.
As such, use of it is actually illegal in the UK and most of the EU due
to laws requiring website to be accessible.

So I'm not planning on implementing support for it, sorry.

It's a nice idea, but they've got a long way to go before it's actually
a usable system.

On 26/04/2012 02:48, SYE OOPL wrote:
> Hi ZendTo Community,
>
> I mentioned SweetCaptcha a few days ago.
>
> I am not sure if Jules would even want to put this into his
> development timeline
> right now, considering he's a very busy man. But if anyone in the
> community
> is interested, please let me know so we can work on this together. I'm
> fairly
> new in ZendTo. So it would be easier to work with someone who has
> looked into
> the code before.
>
> It would be nice to have the option to use either the Google Captcha
> or the
> SweetCaptcha. I like the SweetCaptcha coz sometimes it could be
> frustrating
> to try to guess the Google Captcha. Captcha should be difficult to use
> for bots,
> not humans.
>
> cordially, Sherwin

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman