[ZendTo] Re: BCC of email sent to recipient copied to the uploader.

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Apr 11 09:48:00 BST 2012

I have added a new configuration setting 'bccSender' which, when set to
TRUE, will make the sender of a new drop-off receive a Bcc copy of the
message sent to the 1st recipient of the new drop-off.

Will that do for you?

It will be in the next release.

Jules.