[ZendTo] BCC of email sent to recipient copied to the uploader.

Gavin Will gavin.will at exterity.com
Wed Apr 4 16:33:27 BST 2012

Hi There

Using zend.to and AD integration is there a way for when a file is uploaded by one of our users for the user to be b/cc'd the email that gets sent to the recipient?

With people using email as a way to track historical items ( I don't want the arguments that email shouldn't be used that way :) ) some of our users would like to go and check on when they sent / uploaded a file and naturally they err to email..

I realise people can send the link to themselves but this is a manual process and with all manual processes people sometimes forget.

Cheers