[ZendTo] Re: {Disarmed} Re: > 2GB upload woes

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Sep 30 10:12:23 BST 2011

Hi Jules,

Using CentOS 6 and PHP 5.3.8 (Atomic repos). I have tried to recompile using the instructions to no avail. I also thought that for PHP 5.3 you could enable large file support by passing the CFLAGS -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1

For the client I am testing with Debian and Iceweasel 3.6.18
--
Thanks, Phil