[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Re: > 2GB upload woes

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 30 09:44:35 BST 2011

On 29/09/2011 21:01, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Have recompiled PHP to allow uploads > 2GB but to no avail :( If under
> 2GB it works fine but if > then I am ending up with:
>
> Firefox can't find the file at https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/dropoff.php.
>
> and nothing appears in the error log.  I have checked what the values are:
>
> [root at xxxxxxxxxxxx]# php -i | grep -i size
> post_max_size => 10G => 10G
> upload_max_filesize => 10G => 10G
>
> I used the documented process against:
>
> PHP Version => 5.3.8
>
> and all compiled fine. Any ideas where else to look ? This is under
> CentOS 6.
You did follow the RedHat 6 specific instructions, right?
I did edit the instructions slightly a few weeks ago, which will make a
big difference if you did this some time ago (the last of the Perl
statements changed).
And make sure you have the apc.ini settings correct too.

What operating system and browser are you using? If you are using
Windows, test it with IE9 64-bit. It will not work with most 32-bit
browsers, due to their limitations.

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman