[ZendTo] Re: JS Error

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Sep 20 16:09:37 BST 2011

Hi Jules, this is happening under FF3.6+.

Looking at the difference between 4.02 and 4.05 I see the inclusion on that screen for the following code:

so the size of the drop is also displayed. If I remove that piece of code I can now click on a dropoff and see the detail screen. When I put that code back in I am no longer able to click through to the detail screen.
--
Thanks, Phil