[ZendTo] Re: Strip domain from login

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sat Sep 17 11:19:54 BST 2011

Jules, please ignore this request as all that is required is JS magic in login.tpl:

<script type="text/javascript">
bindEnter($('#passwordField'), function(){ submitform() });
function submitform() {
var uname = document.forms["login"].uname.value;
document.forms["login"].uname.value = uname.substring(uname.indexOf("\\")+1);
document.login.submit(); }
</script>
--
Thanks, Phil