[ZendTo] Re: Large uploads not working on 64-bit Centos VM

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Sep 6 19:15:08 BST 2011

Which version of the VM are you using? I thought I had already fixed
this problem.

On 06/09/2011 17:05, ROGERS Richard wrote:

> Jules -- I discovered an apparent mismatch this afternoon between the
> identities used by clamd and freshclam on the CentOS VM, which seemed
> to be preventing freshclam from downloading and installing updates.
> You may want to check this before the next VM release. (I got round it
> by making them use the same uid but I don't know if that is the
> "official" way to do it).

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait                                       'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982