[ZendTo] Re: Upgraded from 3.9 - Login "broken"?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Nov 24 07:51:20 GMT 2011

You could add an echo statement into dropoff.php in the section:

      if ($authExpiry < time()) {
        $theDropbox->SetupPage();
        NSSError($smarty->getConfigVariable('ErrorSessionExpired'),"Session Expired");
        $smarty->display('new_dropoff.tpl');
        exit;
      }
    }

just before the $smart->display to see whether it is indeed hitting that piece of code.
--
Thanks, Phil