[ZendTo] ZendTo ANNOUNCE: 4.02 released
Jules at Zend.To
Thu May 26 16:41:32 BST 2011
I have just released ZendTo version 4.02, which clears up quite a few
things, and includes the new user interface for those among you who use
Download as usual from
The ChangeLog for this release is as follows:
- Added image to "Statistics" page when no stats have been stored.
- Added preferences.php setting 'authIMAPOrganization'.
- Added preferences.php setting 'authLDAPOrganization'.
- "phpfix.php" web page updated to cope with Ubuntu 11.
- Fixed bug in template so when showRecipsOnPickup is FALSE, the
Drop-Off Summary page will not list the recipients (unless you're an admin).
- Changed default supplied value of showRecipsOnPickup to TRUE.
- Changed database table setups to 255 characters for IP address for IPv6.
- Fixed SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Added new "favicon" to ZendTo websites.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities pointed out by Patrick Gaikowski.
- Added www/css/local.css and discourage editing of swish.css.
- Improved image on "Statistics" page when no stats have been stored, to
explain why it has not drawn any graphs.
- Implemented new user interface on MyZendTo.
Any problems / issues / comments, please let me know as always.
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982
More information about the ZendTo