[ZendTo] Re: Unable to Upload

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 20 09:06:42 BST 2011

Check AppArmor or SELinux (depending on what distro you are running). If
either are enabled, you need to ensure that clamd can read all of
/var/zendto/incoming.

See the sections of http://www.zend.to/centos.php entitled "Set
Permissions For Virus Scanning" and "Configure SELinux". You'll need to
reboot after switching off SELinux.

What does this produce?
     clamdscan /var/zendto
That is what ZendTo is trying to run, more or less.

Jules.