[ZendTo] Re: Unable to Upload

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Fri May 20 03:32:58 BST 2011

Ken,
Freshclam only updates the definitions and not the application itself. The 0.95.3 is the engine version if you will. To update that run, "yum update". It sounds like you are not getting the same error I was getting with freshclam so my advice is moot.
I do not know where Zendto holds the uploaded files for scanning, maybe someone else can chime in on that.
-Chris
Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I ran freshclam and got the following. No error but the definitions never seem to update. I can run freshclam over and over and the local version never changes from 0.95.3

Also shouldn't I have the file in either /var/tmp or /var/zendto/incoming? Where is the file that ClamAV is suppose to scan.

root at Zendto:/etc/apache2# freshclam
ClamAV update process started at Thu May 19 14:41:09 2011
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.95.3 Recommended version: 0.97
DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/support/faq
main.cld is up to date (version: 53, sigs: 846214, f-level: 53, builder: sven)
daily.cld is up to date (version: 13094, sigs: 118682, f-level: 60, builder: ccordes)
root at Zendto:/etc/apache2#

-Ken