[ZendTo] Re: Organization requirement

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat May 14 14:18:46 BST 2011

If you add this setting to your preferences.php file:
   'authIMAPOrganization' => 'University of Southampton',
(obviously with your own organisation name in there!)
and apply the attached patch with
   cd /opt/zendto/lib && patch -p0 < /tmp/imaporg.patch
and then try it again, I hope it now works better.

Please let me know if it behaves how you want.

Jules.

On 13/05/2011 22:20, Chris Barber wrote:
> I too have had users ask me to remove that option. You are right, logged in users know who they belong to. I would say it would be best if thre was a configuration option in zendto.conf that would allow us to specify the organization, or leave it has an option for users to fill in.
>
> In one case of mine, we are using IMAP authentication and the IMAP server auto fills this in. However it fills in the domain name and not the actual org name. I think this is the fault of the IMAP server but we can't adjust that so the users are always fixing the org name for each dropoff or request.
>
> Chris

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait                                       'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982