[ZendTo] IMAP authentication issue

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Fri May 6 04:05:47 BST 2011

Hello Zendto users,

I am trying to use IMAP for the first time with ZendTo 4.01. I can't seem to get it to work however. I get the error, " The username or password was incorrect". If I set up this same user account in a mail client as IMAP, it works fine. No SSL required, default port 143. The 'authIMAPDomain' setting is set to what the mail server's default domain is set to. Our mail server is running Zimbra.

There are only a few options in the preferences.php file for IMAP so I'm kind of stuck now.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Chris Barber