[ZendTo] Re: New user interface! -- 1st beta

Barry Kwok hkeasytech at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:08:12 BST 2011

Jules,

I understand what you are going to after I set the localIPSubnets.  But my
opinion is that it is still confusing.

1. for a localip user, it will have the long thin username+password box in
index.php page. BUT it also ask "If  you are XXX user, you may login here:.
2. My first move after seeing that message is to click the blue color button
below (instead of login through the long thin box above).
3. It will go to a login page with TWO login boxes which  I think is more
confusing.

Is it possible in step 1 above to detect local ip address user and prompt a
page with LOGIN only . (ie no dropoff and pickup button)

--Barry