[ZendTo] Re: Apt and Yum repositories

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 22 15:18:58 GMT 2011

On 22/03/2011 15:12, Lance Haig wrote:
> Well I added the link to the sources file.
>
> and ran an update and upgrade but did not get any updates.
>
> Do I need to run the install first to install the new package?
Yes, in that case. My original VM images didn't use an Ubuntu deb
package at all, they just had the files put in the right places.

Copy out all your /opt/zendto/config and any other files you have
tweaked, then delete /opt/zendto altogether.
Then "apt-get install zendto" as root and import your config settings
into the new preferences.php file (it's probably changed a bit since
your version, so use "diff" to find what you need to do to merge them).

Jules.