[ZendTo] Re: Apt and Yum repositories

Lance Haig lhaig at redarmour.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 15:12:59 GMT 2011

Well I added the link to the sources file.

and ran an update and upgrade but did not get any updates.

Do I need to run the install first to install the new package?

lance

On 22/03/2011 15:04, Jules wrote:
> Worked okay for me; but then it would, wouldn't it? ;-)
>
> On 22/03/2011 14:06, Lance Haig wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Has anyone tried upgrading the ubuntu vm to use the apt-repo?
>>
>> Lance
>>
>> On 19/03/2011 20:38, Jules wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> I have built both Apt and Yum repositories for ZendTo now. All the
>>> details are on
>>> http://zend.to/downloads.php
>>>
>>> Please can you give them both a try and let me know if they work, and
>>> what errors you get if they don't!
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>
>>> Jules

> Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
> www.Zend.To
>
> Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM
>
> 'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982
>
> --
> This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
> Click here to report this message as spam
> <http://mx1.betterhosted.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=883049FDDD.A47FC>

-----------------------------------

Lance Haig
Managing Director
Red Armour Ltd
10 The Croft
Welwyn Garden City
AL7 4JY

MOBILE: 07967967108

Web: Http://www.redarmour.co.uk

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com