[ZendTo] Re: Apt and Yum repositories

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Mar 20 12:08:28 GMT 2011

On 20/03/2011 11:00, Jason Ede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried this and after the upgrade on my CentOS system the www/css directory had its mask changed and  couldn't load the style sheets... I just needed to chmod go+x on the folder to fix it.
Fixed. I had a permission wrong in the RPM spec. Have updated the yum
repo for you.
> Otherwise looks good.
Great!
> How about an equivalent of the upgrade_MailScanner_conf for zendto? It makes upgrading MS much easier and I'm guessing could easily adapt the code over?
Not as easy unfortunately as it's executable PHP code and has several
different types of lines in it. But I will definitely take a look at it,
as I could rewrite it all so it's not PHP code and write a parser instead.