[ZendTo] Re: Apt and Yum repositories

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 11:00:07 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've tried this and after the upgrade on my CentOS system the www/css directory had its mask changed and  couldn't load the style sheets... I just needed to chmod go+x on the folder to fix it.

Otherwise looks good.

How about an equivalent of the upgrade_MailScanner_conf for zendto? It makes upgrading MS much easier and I'm guessing could easily adapt the code over?

Jason