[ZendTo] Re: AD Authentication

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jun 27 08:50:54 BST 2011

Hmmm... very odd. In /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php you should have
a setting like this:
'usernameRegexp'    => '/^([a-zA-Z0-9][a-zA-Z0-9\_\.\-\@]*)$/i',
which allows a "." in the username unless it it the first character in
the username.

It sounds like some state is getting left behind in the Javascript.

Does it behave the same way for other authentication mechanisms apart
from AD?

Jules.

On 24/06/2011 13:25, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> [...]

'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman