[ZendTo] Re: AD Authentication

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Jun 24 13:25:35 BST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> Jules,

> For some reason when using AD authentication it does not like login
> ids in the format user.name and ideas on how to fix it ? If I
> replace, as a test, with user_name that works fine.

Jules, it would appear that it does not mind (.) as long as its not the first user returned! In Ad I created

user.demo1
user.demo2
user.demo3

When I sign in as user.demo1 I get an authentication failure. I then try user.demo2 and user.demo3 and they all work fine (Note: same password for all demo accounts). I then changed the user account for user.demo1 to be user_demo1 and tried again; this time it worked fine. Plus all the other accounts work fine. Very weird!!!
--
Thanks, Phil