[ZendTo] Re: Cron - Undefined index

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jun 21 09:39:49 BST 2011

You just need to change the "error_reporting" variable in your php.ini
so it doesn't report about undefined array indexes. These are totally
harmless warnings, you just need to tweak php.ini so it doesn't complain
about them.

If you are using RedHat/Fedora/CentOS then it's /etc/php.ini.
If you are using Ubuntu/Debian, then it's /etc/php/apache2/php.ini (I
think).

Jules.

On 21/06/2011 03:26, David Lincoln wrote:
> Hi - I hope this is a simple one!.   I get a daily cron email as
> follows.   I can't work out where these variables should be set (but
> everything seems to work ok nevertheless).  Any pointers as to where
> to look would be helpful.
>
> Thanks
>
> David Lincoln
>
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ZENDTOPREFS in
> /opt/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php on line 4
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_PORT in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 41
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 42
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 48
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 48
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 48
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: maxsubjectlength in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 203
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: authLocalAdmins in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSLocalAuthenticator.php on line 41
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: uname in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
> on line 1039
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index: zendto-session in
> /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 988
>
> NSSDropbox Cleanup of zendto for preference file:
>  /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php
>
> Gathering dropoffs with creation timestamps before: 2011-06-07
> 00:05:02+0000
> No dropoffs have expired.
>
> Purging orphaned dropoffs:
> No orphans found.