[ZendTo] Cron - Undefined index

David Lincoln david.lincoln at teknet.uk.com
Tue Jun 21 03:26:02 BST 2011

Hi - I hope this is a simple one!.   I get a daily cron email as follows.
I can't work out where these variables should be set (but everything seems
to work ok nevertheless).  Any pointers as to where to look would be
helpful.

Thanks

David Lincoln

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ZENDTOPREFS in /opt/zendto/sbin/cleanup.php on
line 4
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_PORT in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
on line 41
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on
line 42
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on
line 48
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SERVER_NAME in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
on line 48
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php
on line 48
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: maxsubjectlength in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 203
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: authLocalAdmins in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSLocalAuthenticator.php on line 41
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: uname in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on
line 1039
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: zendto-session in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 988

NSSDropbox Cleanup of zendto for preference file:
 /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php

Gathering dropoffs with creation timestamps before: 2011-06-07 00:05:02+0000
No dropoffs have expired.

Purging orphaned dropoffs:
No orphans found.

Purging old sender verification data: