[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Re: Penetration Test show big security issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jun 16 11:52:14 BST 2011

This is easy to fix with a little patch to
/opt/zendto/templates/show_dropoff.tpl which are files you can happily
edit, and your changes will survive upgrades.

I've attached the patch file. gunzip it and then
     cd /opt/zendto/templates
     patch < /tmp/show_dropoff.tpl.patch
and you should find the HTML changes to not include the ClaimID and
Passcode unless it is actually needed. I have also removed a whole chunk
of commented-out HTML from the page.

This change will also be in the next release unless anyone says it
doesn't work! :)

Jules.