[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: 4.02 - notification email -> line breaks

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Wed Jun 1 20:51:59 BST 2011

Hi,

emails were delivered successfully but the format (line breaks) changed
from 4.00 to 4.01/4.02.

I'm using the CentOS VM build V4.00 and installed V4.02 as RPM-Package...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Patrick Gaikowski
Tel:     +49 7132 94 3568
Fax:    +49 7132 94 73568
E-Mail: patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
KI 967800 IT International / Infrastruktur
Office:
Lindichstrasse 11
D-74189 Weinsberg

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de
Wir sind die Nr. 1:
Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2011"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 104163

   John Cooper
   <johnpcooper at yahoo.com>
   Gesendet von:
   zendto-bounces at zend.to              ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>

   01.06.2011 21:45                                                  Thema
                                       [ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: 4.02 -
                                       notification email -> line breaks
   Bitte antworten an
   ZendTo Users
   <zendto at zend.to>

On 01/06/11 19:30, patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the question is, what is the difference between 4.00 and 4.01/4.02. In
> version 4.00 notification was working fine. Was there any change in
> sending /creating notification?

Your original email ended up in my spam folder so probably did for
everyone else.

I installed Zento today for a friend on a Ubuntu server using apt-get.
Everything worked perfectly and notifications are fine. Perhaps your
notifications are being blocked by email servers. Have you checked your
emails are being delivered?

John.