[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: 4.02 - notification email -> line breaks

John Cooper johnpcooper at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 20:45:59 BST 2011

On 01/06/11 19:30, patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the question is, what is the difference between 4.00 and 4.01/4.02. In
> version 4.00 notification was working fine. Was there any change in
> sending /creating notification?

Your original email ended up in my spam folder so probably did for
everyone else.

I installed Zento today for a friend on a Ubuntu server using apt-get.
Everything worked perfectly and notifications are fine. Perhaps your
notifications are being blocked by email servers. Have you checked your
emails are being delivered?

John.