[ZendTo] Re: Is there an archive I can search?

Dale Qualls DEQ at pattishall.com
Wed Jun 1 15:25:54 BST 2011

Thank you!

>>> Jules <Jules at zend.to> 6/1/2011 3:42 AM >>>
No, there isn't, sorry. :-( I should get that sorted out.
Read http://zend.to/virtual.php starting at the "Next Steps" heading and then the "Setup in CentOS" section. Then go back to the documentation page and read
http://zend.to/preferences.php
and
http://zend.to/authentication.php
Once that is all done (depending on what you're trying to setup, you may have to do very little there), you need to create at least 1 user using /opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php on the command-line.
There aren't any pre-defined users already setup, that may well be another thing I should add. But I prefer to ship systems as secure as I can, as I know many people tend to leave any default account as it is and never change the password, which is A Bad Thing(tm).

Hope that helps!
Jules.