[ZendTo] Re: Is there an archive I can search?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jun 1 09:42:51 BST 2011

No, there isn't, sorry. :-( I should get that sorted out.
Read http://zend.to/virtual.php starting at the "Next Steps" heading and
then the "Setup in CentOS" section. Then go back to the documentation
page and read
http://zend.to/preferences.php
and
http://zend.to/authentication.php
Once that is all done (depending on what you're trying to setup, you may
have to do very little there), you need to create at least 1 user using
/opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php on the command-line.
There aren't any pre-defined users already setup, that may well be
another thing I should add. But I prefer to ship systems as secure as I
can, as I know many people tend to leave any default account as it is
and never change the password, which is A Bad Thing(tm).

Hope that helps!
Jules.