[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Feb 14 16:37:19 GMT 2011

Brian,

Found the MyZendTo problem. To save yourself a lot of reinstalling,
please edit
     /opt/zendto/myzendto.templates/new_dropoff.tpl
Around line 185 you'll find a chunk of code that looks like this:

function submitform() {
                       if (validateForm()) {

document.getElementById("progress").style.visibility="vi
sible";
                         // scroll(0,0);
                         document.dropoff.submit();
                       }
                     }

Just before the call to "document.dropoff.submit();" add a line that
says this:

window.frames.progress_frame.start('{$progress_id}');

Then just reload the page in your web browser and try again.

Should work now!

Sorry about that, silly screw-up on my part.

Jules.