[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.64 with upload progress bars

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Feb 14 16:20:48 GMT 2011

On 14/02/2011 15:32, Duncan, Brian M. wrote:
> Thanks!
> It looks like it is working fine with zendto, I tried myzendto and
> that still is not working for me.   Tested with IE8 & IE9.
> I compared the progress.tpl between the templates dir to the
> myzendto.templates dir and the look alike so I am not sure why that is
> happening.
> The new_dropoff.tpl in the myzendto.templates did have one difference
> (it did not have frameborder="0" on an iframe line) I added that but
> the progress bar still did not update for me on myzendto.
You have copied over all the new files in myzendto.www as well as its
"js" subdirectory contents?
If so, I'll give it a go and see what's up.
> Fortunately I don't need myzendto to work at the moment since we don't
> have that rolled out yet.
> Also I can't recall if the behavior before was the same but it goes
> from 100% down to 0% on the progress bar, should it be the reverse?
> (0% when it is finished)
I decided to make it count down to 0 instead of up to some unknown
number that you wouldn't know until it got there. Make sense? It's not
obvious that it's a percentage until you're well on the way, so with a
big file you'll be left with an incrementing number at a tiny bit of
blue bar, with no sign of when it will stop increasing.