[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo ANNOUNCE: 4.05 released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Aug 17 16:30:46 BST 2011

It's a PHP library I use which provides the simple templating language I
use in the *.tpl template files.

If the size of each drop-off shows up okay for you, then there's no need
to update at all.

But if you want to, or you get "Fatal Error" where the number of bytes
should be displayed, you can update to 4.05-2 of ZendTo and this will
give you the new version of the Smarty PHP library. It's part of the
ZendTo build, to keep things simple and saving you hunting all over the
shop for a copy of a DEB or RPM of Smarty.

Hope that explains it.

Jules.

On 17/08/2011 15:35, Duncan, Brian M. wrote:
> Thanks Jules,
>
> This might be self explanatory to you and others, but is Smarty part of the Zend build or something for PHP?  I am unfamiliar
> with that.
>
> Do we just need to update to build 4.05-2 of Zendto to cover us?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brian
>

> BRIAN M. DUNCAN
> Data Security Administrator
> Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
> 525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
> p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
> brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait                                       'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982