[ZendTo] Re: Zendto Uploads as a non-local user. 4.02/4.03

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Tue Aug 9 13:50:29 BST 2011

Ugh...
Problem Solved.

I had that exact line suggested below...  except I had edited it in the 'comment section' so it would obviously never execute.

Kicking self now for lack of attention to detail.

Thanks everyone!

>>> On 8/9/2011 at 2:53 AM, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

Yes, that was exactly what I was about to say. That regexp has to
correctly reflect valid internal users' email addresses. I hoped that
the soton.ac.uk example given in the default preferences.php file would
be enough for people with a bit of experience to be able to figure out
what they need for their own domain. You basically put your domain name
in the slots, and separate the fields in your domain name with
     \.
sequences.

But if you haven't set this correctly, it will produce exactly the error
you are seeing.

For your domain, I would set it like this:
'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?aafp\.org$/i',

Jules.

On 09/08/2011 08:33, Elston, Ian wrote:
> I think I had a similar issue once and the issue was the
> emailDomainRegexp in preferences.php file
>
> Ian

> ------
> Ian Elston
> Networks&  Developments
> The University of Bolton
> http://www.bolton.ac.uk

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman