[ZendTo] Re: Problem with drop-offs from Outside (incoming)

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 21 14:15:20 BST 2011

On 20/04/2011 15:19, Elston, Ian wrote:
> Hi Jules,
>
> I've rebuilt my server with a bigger HDD etc, using the Centos REPO for
> v4, rebuilt PHP etc etc. I really like the look/feel of v4, looks ace.
>
> I can't get any incoming drop-offs though.
>
> > From outside, when not logged in, I can start a drop-off, including the
> address verification, and begin to upload the file (see screenshot1)
>
> However, the upload fails with the error
>
> " Upload Error
> You must be logged in as a bolton.ac.uk user in order to drop-off a file
> for a non-Bolton.ac.uk user."
> (see screenshot2)
>
> However I *am* sending to a Bolton.ac.uk user as you can see in
> screenshot1.
>
> Have I (again) missed something obvious?
My guess would be the emailDomainRegexp in your preferences.php file.
That must be set correctly for your domain.

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait                                       'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982