[ZendTo] Upgrade to v4.00 and PHP

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Apr 20 14:11:04 BST 2011

I started using Zend.to using the Zendto/Centos 5.5 vm and I have the zend.to repository configured.

I upgraded to Centos 5.6 and I ran the 'yum update zendto' command.

It seemed to complete ok, and I did the edits in the zendto/config directory and testing looked fine.

Yesterday a user tried to upload a 3GB iso and it failed, so I started looking for the cause.

I noticed the wiki now shows PHP52, but the Centos 5.1 test vm is running version 5.16.

Question.   Is the 'yum update zendto' process suppose to update PHP or do I need to manually patch PHP as shown in the wiki?

thanks
Brad

[root at zendto-dev ~]# rpm -qa php*
php-cli-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-mysql-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-common-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-imap-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-pdo-5.1.6-27.jkf.
php-ldap-5.1.6-27.jkf.
[root at zendto-dev ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.6 (Final)