[ZendTo] Re: Upgrade to 4.0

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Apr 18 13:53:09 BST 2011

On 18/04/2011 12:54, Alessandro Bianchi wrote:
> Il 18/04/2011 13:42, Jules ha scritto:
>>

>> On 18/04/2011 12:21, Alessandro Bianchi wrote:
>>> Just upgraded to 4.0
>>>
>>> ZendTo is placed in a sub directory of a website and home links
>>> point to the top level site and not to the sub folder root.
>> Don't quite see what you mean, but the "DocumentRoot" in your
>> Apache/httpd setup should point to /opt/zendto/www.
>>>
>>> Am I missing the simple about setting up root ZendTo home's link???
>>
>> Jules
>>
>> --
>> Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
>> www.Zend.To
>>
>> Follow me at twitter.com/JulesFM
>> PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
>>
>> 'All programs have a desire to be useful' - Tron, 1982
>>
>> --
>> Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
>> contenuti pericolosi da *SkyNet Srl* <http://www.skynet-srl.com/>, ed e'
>> risultato non infetto.

> Thank you Jules
>
> Zendto lives in a subfolder respect to the DocumentRoot
>
> I've fixed this issue changing the Home's link in the template to
> point to the correct subfloder.
>
> I mean this:
>
> www.mydomain.com/zendto/
Normally you would use something like zendto.mydomain.com as a site
(i.e. VirtualHost) of its own, using /opt/zendto/www as the DocumentRoot.

But if you choose to do it differently that's entirely up to you.

> With the current templates whenever you click home zendto will link to
> http://www.mydomain.com
No, it would link to whatever the name is in the ZendTo virtualhost
settings in your Apache configuration, which could be
http://zendto.mydomain.com.