[ZendTo] Re: Centos Yum install

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 11:08:03 BST 2011

Cheers, that fixed it. I did go through the instructions and thought I'd
yum'd a lot of the other packages.  It would be ace if you only had to
do 'yum install zendto' after adding the other repository(s) and all the
dependencies were there. Almost easier than the VM... (which I couldn't
get to import, but again that might be me/my vCenter). Wouldn't it make
updates a lot easier?

If I go to about.php now the page loads (albeit with reference to ECS,
which I can fix) I get these errors at the top
Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (HY000/2003): Can't
connect to MySQL server on 'mumford.bolton.ac.uk' (113) in
/opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 48

Warning: mysqli_autocommit() [function.mysqli-autocommit]: Couldn't
fetch mysqli in /opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 54

And at the site root:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (HY000/2003): Can't
connect to MySQL server on 'mumford.bolton.ac.uk' (113) in
/opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 48

Warning: mysqli_autocommit() [function.mysqli-autocommit]: Couldn't
fetch mysqli in /opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 54

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 913

Next I'm going to wade through the other configs/add the SSL cert. And I
don't think my AD authentication settings are anywhere near right.

I'm weirdly enjoying the challenge though!

Ian

------
Ian Elston
Networks & Developments