[ZendTo] Re: Centos Yum install

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 11:02:13 BST 2011

Me again.

I RTFM again and found that I hadn't installed mysql-server. Yum'd it,
started it, works.

I think I've followed the rest of the instructions, setting the options
in /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php for using MySQL and AD
authentication.

If I go to

 http://myserver/about.php I get "Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found
in /opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 45", same in error_log

Cheers

Ian

------
Ian Elston