[ZendTo] Re: New user interface -- Final beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 7 16:42:37 BST 2011

Brad,

Just took a look at your feature request, and all the code is already
present to do this. All you need to do is edit the page template
/opt/zendto/templages/request_sent.tpl.

Right at the top of that file, there is a line that says

Just change that line to

That's all there is to it!

I have put this into the main code base, so it will be in the next release.