[ZendTo] Re: New user interface -- 3rd beta

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Apr 3 12:05:48 BST 2011

Sorry about that!
Tiny mistake in new_dropoff.tpl to do with where the form starts.
Fixed in 3.93-1 which I have just released.

As for 3.74 compatibility, just move the /opt/zendto/templates directory
out of the way, move /opt/zendto/templates-v3 to /opt/zendto/templates
and you'll have the old UI back.

But a quick upgrade will fix that bug for you.

Jules.