[ZendTo] Re: New user interface -- 3rd beta

Craig Chambers craig at craigchambers.net
Sun Apr 3 07:58:19 BST 2011

I am having problems with the drop off notification feature sending email.
Was this supposed to be fixed in 3.92-2? Emails relating to external
requests to drop off email work and requests for external user to drop off
files from internal users work (/var/log/mail.log shows these being sent)
but the email notifying the recipient of the file with claim number
doesn't happen (no record of these in mail.log). I assume this means that
it is a zendto issue since it is only dropoff notifications that don't
work and not all email.

I am using 3.92-2 and have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Zendto
to make sure it wasn't any of my modifications to templates that were
causing the problems. What were the files that were fixed that were
causing the problem? Maybe mine didn't get updated correctly?

I am supposed to be presenting this to the management team on Monday so I
need to figure out if there is a fix or if I need to try and rool back to
an ealier version that doesn't have this issue. Is the new swish layout
compatible with 3.74-1 or were there too many changes to the template html
to make it backwards compatible?