[ZendTo] Re: New user interface -- 2nd beta

Barry Kwok hkeasytech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:14:46 BST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

> I have just released 3.91, the 2nd beta of the new user interface.
>
> This fixes a load of bugs, and greatly improves the support for Internet
> Explorer, particularly Internet Explorer 7.
>
> Don't believe all the marketing hype about IE9, it is still horribly
> broken, it just passes specific tests that they have engineered it for
> (such as ACID3).
>
> You can get 3.91 from http://zend.to/downloads.php as usual.
>
> All reports, good and bad, please do let me know!
>
> Thanks,

> Julian Field MEng CITP CEng
> www.Zend.To

Thank you. Jules. You have solved my double login boxes issues.
I have tested this 2nd beta in Firefox 4.0 and Safari 5.0.4 in Mac. Both
great.

But I have idea.
At the pickup page. I suggest to move the download link right after the
message "Click on a filename or icon to download that file."
If you are first time user of this system, you have to "find" where is the
link.

I myself simply change the color of the download link to red so that It
become more eye catching.

--barry