[ZendTo] New user interface -- 2nd beta

Jules Jules at zend.to
Fri Apr 1 09:12:03 BST 2011

I have just released 3.91, the 2nd beta of the new user interface.

This fixes a load of bugs, and greatly improves the support for Internet
Explorer, particularly Internet Explorer 7.

Don't believe all the marketing hype about IE9, it is still horribly
broken, it just passes specific tests that they have engineered it for
(such as ACID3).

You can get 3.91 from http://zend.to/downloads.php as usual.

All reports, good and bad, please do let me know!

Thanks,