[ZendTo] Re: CVS import enhancement request and CVS not working as expected

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Mon Sep 27 15:27:43 BST 2010

Good Morning Jules,
Would you consider "Zendto CVS Recipient"?  My thoughts on including the word CVS is so that anyone who looks at the dropoff will immediately know that the recipient list was created by a CVS import (This is more for the Non-Admins users who never seem to read the help guides).

I'll be grateful with either wording you choose as it will be an improvement over the current implementation.

Thanks!
Brad

>>> On 9/24/2010 at 9:27 AM, in message <4C9CB53B.6090204 at Zend.To>, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

Looks okay. I would just use "ZendTo Recipient" or similar instead of "CSV imported recipient".
Otherwise looks fine.

What wording would you like me to use in the next release?

Jules.