[ZendTo] Re: CVS import enhancement request and CVS not working as expected

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 24 15:27:07 BST 2010

  Looks okay. I would just use "ZendTo Recipient" or similar instead of
"CSV imported recipient".
Otherwise looks fine.

What wording would you like me to use in the next release?

Jules.