[ZendTo] Re: Zendto Installation login issue

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Fri Jul 23 21:59:45 BST 2010

On 23/07/2010 17:13, Mark McIntosh wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> 3.56-2 zendto
> MySQL backend
> Ubuntu 9.10 server
>
> I have added a user via the adduser.php script (verified it is in the
> database) I also have tried to dropoff with email verification and this
> also fails recaptcha or db fail unsure. Am I missing something here any
> ideas on debuging this behavior??

And you are using the "Local" authenticator, and you have setup the
database correctly?
Have you set your timezone correctly?
What web browser are you using?
What does the "listusers.php" script say?

Have you managed to successfully log in as this user? If so, you won't
have to verify the email address.
Is you emailDomainRegexp set for your domain?
Have you set up the recaptcha according to the instructions in the
preferences.php and got yourself a public and private key for the
correct server name from recaptcha.net (now points to Google)?
What errors (exactly) does it produce?

What does your preferences.php say? (Just show us the whole thing)

www.ZendTo.com

Contact me!
Contact me!