[ZendTo] Re: Local sender email address invalid

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Sat Jul 17 12:22:13 BST 2010

What authenticator are you using?
If AD, then does that user have an email address defined in their AD
properties? If they don't have one at all, that will cause those symptoms.

This error happens if the sender email address does not match this:
/^([a-z0-9][a-z0-9\.\_\-\+]*)\@([a-z0-9][a-z0-9\_\-\.]+)$/

When you select "Dropoff" from the main menu, it takes you to a page
that confirms the sender name, email address and organisation. Exactly
what showed up in the sender email address on that page?

On 16/07/2010 17:13, Steve Mason wrote:
> Hmm I spoke to soon. Went to do a demo, and something is broken.
> When I log in as an internal user, and go to do a dropoff, I get:
> Upload Error
> The sender email address you entered was invalid. Use the back button
> in your browser to go back and fix this omission before trying again.
> I did an RPM --update to 3.55, and it didn't help.
> I don't see any errors in the log.  I thought it might be the regexp
> in the config file, but I don't see it, but then I've always had
> trouble with regexp...
> Here's the relevant text (I think) from the preferences:
>
> // the default email domain when just usernames are supplied
>   'defaultEmailDomain' => 'kmss.ca',
>   // regular expression defining the email domain(s) of "internal" users.
>   // This example matches soton.ac.uk and *.soton.ac.uk
>   'emailDomainRegexp' => '^([a-z]+\.)?kmss\.ca$',
>   // regular expression defining a valid username for the Login page.
>   'usernameRegexp'    => '/^([a-z0-9][a-z0-9\_\.\-]*)$/',
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Steve

www.ZendTo.com